The diet to end all diets: build muscle fast while losing that stubborn fat.
Imagine eating delicious carb stuffed meals every night, enjoying a decadent dessert, and STILL waking up leaner… Yes, this is not another “diet” ebook.
The Renegade diet breaks the rules and goes against many commonly accepted “truths”.
- Breakfast is NOT the most important meal of the day. In fact, you should skip it. 90% of Americans eat breakfast, yet 50% are obese. I’m going to give you a much better alternative instead that fires up your fat burning engine and makes you feel great.
- Feast every night at dinner. Some say don’t eat after 6pm. Research after research shows that timing doesn’t matter (how great is that for your social life?)
- Forget about the “6 meals per day” gospel. There’s no research out there that says increased meal frequency results in greater weight loss.
You can pretty much eat everything you want on this plan (just have to be smart about it)
With The Renegade Diet, you always eat your biggest meal at dinner (yes, even carbs). This is excellent from a social aspect. People love the freedom of this diet, the energy/mental focus they get and the fact that they get to have a huge dinner and dessert every night.
So it’s not like Paleo or Atkins or other diets like that. And while it includes some elements of intermittent fasting, it’s not about that. It’s also not based on long hours in the gym. It IS based on eating wholesome, real food (not another giant ad for supplements like many books out there).
A lot of people fear that a diet that works has to be very strict and hard. Not true. For many this is the easiest diet they’ve ever followed. I designed this to be a lifestyle change, not a diet you go on for 2 weeks. Any permanent behavioral change has to be easy to implement for it to work.
Based on 20+ years of experimentation, backed by scientific research
The advice in this book is based on my fanatical personal experimentation and the best nutrition research out there, but laid out in a simple, very readable way. I’ve made sure the content is clear without being patronizing or “dumbing down” information.
Some of the mechanics of how The Renegade Diet works:
With some intermittent fasting you let your liver get fully recover, so it’s only taxed for 8-10 hours a day instead of 16. This ensures that insulin stays low all day, keeping your body in a fat burning state longer. Also – with fully restored guts more food you eat is actually digested.
You need to balance when to eat and what to eat with how your body works. It plays out like this: you’ll have a fasting period followed by a few light meals consisting mainly of protein, fat, and vegetables. You will have off the charts energy levels and razor sharp focus (improved productivity at work). At night, you have a four-hour “feast” where you get most of your carbs for the day.
The fasting phase is designed to give your digestive system a break and speed fat loss. It can improve insulin sensitivity and promote greater release of growth hormone and insulin-like growth factors, and it lets you maintain steady energy and mental focus throughout the day. The nightly feast creates a slight anabolic effect so you can gain muscle, and it helps you fall into a deeper, more restful sleep.
Does this make a difference? You bet it does—both internally, in terms of the efficiency with which your body functions and externally with how you look.
Health first, performance second
I want you to live a long, healthy life – so you can enjoy your lean body. This is why I advocate “health first”. No short-term gains on the shoulder of long-term losses.
Too many people want to just gorge themselves to a bigger bench or figure out ways to deplete their body so it’s single-digit bodyfat lean 365 days a year, neither of which are healthy (or sustainable) in the long-term.
The ultimate goal of The Renegade Diet is to redefine what it means to live a healthy lifestyle when it comes to nutrition. I want all the readers to live to the age of 125 while still being amply active.
21 Key Things You’ll Learn
From This 150+ Page Book
- Why your current eating plan is turning you into a fat storing machine.
- Why breakfast is NOT the most important meal of the day.
- Why following the traditional rules of meal frequency is making you fatter and sicker.
- How to fix low testosterone and elevated estrogen levels.
- Why carbs are NOT the enemy and may even help you get ripped… if you know how to use them properly.
- How protein consumption can actually cause you to gain body fat.
- What to do immediately before training to dramatically enhance the rate at which you burn fat.
- Why complex carbs and “whole grains” are making you fatter and sicker.
- Why you may not need as many calories or as much protein as you thought to build muscle.
- How to speed up your recovery between workouts.
- Why certain “health foods” are some of the worst substances you can put in your body.
- How to naturally optimize insulin, growth hormone, IGF and leptin for the fastest results in body transformation.
- The precise order to eat your biggest meal in for the best results.
- When to eat carbs and when to avoid them like the plague.
- Why you have adrenal fatigue and what to do about it.
- How to strengthen your immune system.
- What rarely used supplements can make a big difference, and which ones are completely useless
- How the models for the classic Greek statues got that ripped.
- What five essential supplements can make a big difference in your health and appearance.
- How to dramatically improve protein assimilation. It’s not how much you eat but how much you utilize.
- How to eat whatever you want (bacon and eggs, sushi, pumpkin pie)… and end up looking better as a result!
The Renegade Diet is a digital eBook available for instant download.
You can read it on your computer or your favorite e-reader like Kindle.